The meaning of my life


What is the meaning of life? For me, I think most of people lives for others. For example, as my child, the test scores were always for the parents to be happy rather than for myself. Therefore, the definition of the meaning of my life is that you need to keep your passion to do the right things.
Of course, I am not a person who likes to study. I just want not to be failed by professor. So, “waste time” is very proper to this condition. But, I think as long as I am doing something that I’m interested in, I will be very efficient even crazy about it. And then I will find the goal and meaning of my life.
Everyone is unique, and also create different achievement. On the road of life, everyone, everyone should have goal and then work hard to complete. This is the meaning of life.
Last, be yourself. The praise of others, we accept it modestly, and criticize, we humbly review. The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. So, don’t worry about if you are fail or not, you need to take the first step first.

相關圖片

留言

  1. Hello, Bella~ I'm Alice!
    "Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. So, don’t worry about if you are fail or not, you need to take the first step first." I really like this line you said. Despite how great dream we are, we should take the first step first. When we fail on the way, and we could gain many valuable experience. People sometimes have wonderful dream in their mind, they don't take action immediately. Therefore, all the opportunity would lose quietly.

    回覆刪除
  2. "everyone should have goal and then work hard to complete. This is the meaning of life." I also think that the meaning of my life is to achieve my goal. Otherwise, I think you have great opinion on the meaning of life.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言