If you are to die tomorrow, and only one word will appear in your tomb, what is the word?


  If I am to die tomorrow, and only one word will appear in my tomb, I think the word is “peace.” In my opinion, I like peace and don't like quarrels. Of course, I want a happy life with my family and friends. I thought the word can be represent a lot of meanings. Such as freedom, I like to live freely and I also observe many things. Usually, I am alone in a quiet observation of what is happening around my body. I believed that it is “peace” because my mind is calm and amity.
  Therefore, if I am going to die, I also hope that I can peaceful death. There are some advantages of peaceful death. First of all, you will die of willingness. Secondly, you will feel dead without regret. Last, you will feel the whole word is so beautiful in your mind. To sum up, I want to die peacefully in my sleep because there is no pain and die in my room.  So, quietly come to the world, and then quietly to leave, I think this is peace. Do not engage in politics and any strife, as long as I take care of myself and do not hurt people, I think it is the best thing.

「peace」的圖片搜尋結果

留言

  1. I like the sentence " I like peace and don't like quarrels."
    There are many competitions which around us involuntary, but except those, I think live peaceful and treat other people peacefully are comfortable.

    回覆刪除
  2. "Peace" is a good word but I think it will repeat again of the R.I.P. (P=peace) if you would be bury in foreign country. That's Okay because you have two peace means you will be "too" peace, lol.

    回覆刪除
  3. I like your article, it is smoothly and peace at the same time. I think the word you choose to appear on your tomb is meaningful. Being peace seems is the easiest thing in the word, but the truth is that is the hardest thing in the world too. Everyday have lots of fight that happen around the world. People lose their life for no reason.

    回覆刪除
  4. I'm Sunny and i think your article looks so soft and peaceful, there is a song called "願溫柔的你被世界溫柔以待" I think that it is really suit for you seems your last wishes were so soft. By the way, i guess it is really hard for baby to born in a quiet and silent way, i thought?

    回覆刪除

張貼留言