Basic income: Good or bad?

For me, I am very agree with the policy. Basic income means that take part of the quota from the government’s income as the basic income of the whole people whether or not there is a job, as long as you are a national, everyone gets a basic income every moth.
I think this is the Utopia(烏托邦) world because you don't have to work, you gave the basic living expenses. There are some pros and cons. The first of advantages is to eradication of poverty. The secondly is the crime
rate has fallen because poor people has the money and they don't need to grab or steal. Also, fraud cases will also be reduced. However, the disadvantages are the national willingness to work is reduced, he inflation is inflated and the rich also enjoy the benefit. In nowadays, Switzerland has implemented this policy, I think maybe our Taiwan can consult it. No matter what the matter is, there must be advantages and disadvantages. But, I agree with the policy because government needs to safeguarding the fundamental rights and health of the nation. Although it seems that the Utopia world, there are some places we can refer it.

「basic income」的圖片搜尋結果

留言

  1. I really agree with you that "government needs to safeguarding the fundamental rights and health of the nation. " Nowadays, our government seems to become really "Sputum." They seems to forget people's rights are the most important thing to them.

    回覆刪除
  2. I also agree with the policy because government needs to safeguarding the fundamental rights and health of the nation. The government is made up by people, so it needs to take care of those people in the country. The policy is not encourage people not to work and have same money, we still have to work hard to have more salary and better life.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言