Winning a lottery: what would I do?

Frankly, everybody wants to win the lottery, and so I. I think the reason is easy because we all like and need money. Certainly, no matter what objects we want, we get by money. I believed that some people will say that they will donate half of the money to those in need. But, I will say “the first step is to invest in real estate rather than give the money away from me or my family.” Because I consider that maybe I can’t help myself, and I am delusional about helping others. I hope I really have the ability to help people. So, the second part is to donate money. Although some people will disagree with my opinion, I will follow my idea only in the case that someone persuades me. Haha…… Of course, there is not only investment and donation, but also to go to abroad with the family. 

Oh, I forget that I will give the money to my parent. Then, buy some objects which I like to myself. I know maybe you will think I’m talking about the mess and so me. Therefore, I decide to repeat again. If I winning the lottery, the first step is to double check how much I learn. Then, the second step is to invest in real estate. The third is to abroad with the family. The fourth is to give the money to my parent and buy objects which I like. Last, donate the last remaining, because I think if I donate all the money in the first place, there is no value in the lottery. 

留言

  1. I pretty agree your idea, first, we have to take care of our family and myself, but not spend on luxurious things, but like go abroad to relax with your family. Then donate that money to whose need the sum, help others is also necessary for our life. HOPE we could learn how to wisely use the money one day.

    回覆刪除
  2. I agree your last sentence " if donate all the money, there is no value in the lottery" We buy lottery because we want to try whether we can use this way to get money, so it's fine~ From your tone I can feel that you are not affect by others thought, this is good, just be yourself.

    回覆刪除
  3. Nobody hate money in this world. Because money is valuable any other things behind of affection in this world. I also will donate money to someone who needs help. Because it is very meaningful for me. Moreover, I want to give that money for my family to pay back to them. I think family is important than priceless treasure. There is no place that anybody in front of my family. By the way, Hope you can won the lottery. Good Luck !!!!
    1062948 Joey

    回覆刪除
  4. Your idea is really awesome. everyone in this world all like money, the most important thing is that how to use these money. Donate the money also is a good way to use these money, to help those people who need our help.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言