Time capsule

When my child is 20 years old, it is also me at this time, so I think I will understand what the child is thinking. If you give me a time capsule to let me write something, I think I will write the word. That is “memory.” This is for a reason because there are many things that I want to share with my children. Therefore, I chose to write “memory” to 20-year-old child.

I think I will record what happened for my son or daughter by taking pictures. I talk to the children that my happy things and unwell things. If he had any difficulties, I would help my child with my own experiences. I don’t know if the children are interesting in my story, but I still like to let them know my past colorful life. Time capsule represents the passage of time. Although we can not manipulate the time, we can not waste time and cherish time. Make our lives more fulfilling. At the same time, I will also tell my children that time does wait and tale a good grasp of the people you love and the people who love you. That’s what I was hoping for.

留言