As far as I concerned, I never think about what kind of mother I will be. Of course, I will follow my mother to teach my children. When I was a child, my mother was very gentle to me unless I did something wrongs. For example, when I was talked back, impolite or said dirty words, my mom would be so angry to me and even she hit me. However, when every time I fail the test, my parent is nearly blamed me. From this, it can be seen that my mother is attached great importance to good behavior but not studies.
So, I think I will be more and more focus on good behavior when I have the baby. In addition, if my children does not interesting in studies, I will not very angry because I believe that everyone has their own expert in something. So, no matter what the things or career my children decided, I will always support them. I hope that my children can be very happy every day and they are going to share with me what’s going on in school life. To sum up, filial piety, be happy and non-deterioration are the most important I think.
Parents will impact children a lot, so we have to have good behavior to become a model to teach children. I also agree that " supporting children no matter what they decided" , this is another way to make them grow up and learn to responsible for themselves.
回覆刪除I think you will be a good mother for sure. In fact, you always take care your friends including me. I love your personality, you are sweet and care about anything around you. Parents behavior can affect children a lot. But I think you totally do not have problems of take caring them. By the way, you have same opinion with me, "I will follow my mother to teach my children". Same with me, I will also follow my mother's way to take care my children as well. How much my mother loves me, how much I love my child.
回覆刪除