That’s right! I want to introduce a coffee shop named is 漸漸café.
This shop is located in the small alley of Xuzhou Street in Taipei. This store is very secretive and must be found for a long time because this coffee shop does not have a sign. They have not provided too many seats to customers. Therefore, if you want to go there to have the afternoon tea, I suggest you pre-reservation. In addition, there is a cute in front of the store. If you are lucky to see cat, you are actually a lucky girl/ boy. From the appearance of this store, it is a classic 網美shop, and you can take many pictures from any corners. It is a Japanese style coffee shop and the environment is very good. Of course, 闆娘is also a cute girl.
Let me introduce you to the meal!
Their signature coffee and dessert are Latte
with Hazelnut and rainbow lemon cheesecake. When you are eating the cake, you will feel some sour
and sweet. With Hazel coffee, it’s a perfect match. Anyways, I
think this is a great place to date with friends or lovers.

Wow!!!Cake!!!!! How do you think about it? I really like to eat cake and dessert. Spend an afternoon in a café. It feels super relaxing and awesome, and of course it's a bit expensive. BTW, have you ever visit the coffee shop near the school? I always find this coffee shop in IG, which one do you like better?
回覆刪除