If I were the teacher




If I were the teacher, I would be very frenetic. Because of I used to have an experience that I was not very good expression. During my summer vacation of two years ago, I thought I was bored. Therefore, I decided to look for a part time job to spare time. I was an assistant of teacher at kindergarten. To be sure, this part time job was not very easy and simple to do well if you were not very like kid. There were too many kids around you and you needed to be controlled them. If you did wrong or got angry, you would be……
「kindergarten teacher」的圖片搜尋結果





I was so tired that time, and many kids don’t want to listen to my command. Therefore, I think if I were the certain teacher, I couldn’t do well. Unfortunately, I were the teacher, I would be draft a lot of rules before class. As long as anyone makes any rules, the student will accept the punishment. Just like clean the class or say sorry for something. Only in this way can I manage my students smoothly.
相關圖片Of course, to be a teacher, I need to be loving and patient. When student who has the problem or something, I must be stand by him or her and accompany them.









留言

  1. I understood your feeling when many children were noisy around you!!!
    My first part-time job was in a cram school, and they were all junior high school students. They always out of my control, so I would be angry but I still can't express my angry.
    "To be a teacher, I need to be loving and patient." I agreed this, so I think I have to practice more patience on children.

    回覆刪除
  2. I agree that be a teacher of kindergarten will be tried and you should take more patient to care them. But I think if you will teach senior high school or college students, you won’t worried many things. However, I think teacher in any period will have their exhausting, so I admire them. And if I have a chance, I will try to be teacher at kindergarten, since I love kid.

    回覆刪除
  3. It is really that is not easy to be a teacher at kindergarten. You must be very helpless and tired when you do this job. Making rules really is one of good way to manage those students.

    回覆刪除
  4. It's really hard to understand what children think about, they are always out of control. They always energetic while you already lost a lot of power and energy. Someone of being a kindergarten's teacher is so brave and admirable, I think they really love their job with whole heart.
    1062939 Sharon

    回覆刪除

張貼留言