Bubble milk tea and Chicken chop!!


「春水堂 珍奶」的圖片搜尋結果
When it comes to Taiwanese local dish, it is obvious that the most famous are the bubble milk tea and chicken chop. I believe that no one doesn’t like to drink pearl milk tea. For me, I am very like to drink bubble milk tea. Also, I think half-sugar is the most suitable for me. Next is chicken chop, I think 豪大大 chicken chop is the most delicious but it is too expensive now. Why I want to introduce the two local dishes to foreigners? There are the two reasons.
「豪大大雞排」的圖片搜尋結果


The first is that Taiwanese tea is quite famous in the word, so it is very fragrant to use Taiwanese tea to brew milk tea. In addition, the “QQ” is yummy and very chewy. Many people say “better than beer: bubble tea is a drink and a snack.” I am very agree the sentence because of there are too beverage stores in the street and we can order one in convince. So, if the foreigners come to the Taiwan, I must be taking them to dink bubble milk tea every day!
Then, I believe that if chicken chop and bubble mild tea are eaten together, it is definitely a perfect match. After the chicken chop has been fried, the meat is the time you can enjoy the juicy meat. So, I will take foreigners go to Shilin Night Market, because of there are many local dish in there including the above two foods.


留言

  1. Hello Bella~
    I also like these two local dish especially the Bubble of the bubble milk tea. I can drink without milk tea but the green or red tea instead. However, without adding the bubble in it, it's like without wearing pants.(sorry...a weird example ha~
    Anyway, hope u have a wonderful spring break <3

    回覆刪除

張貼留言