A mobile snack bar 

Author: 1062927Bella                            
I. Introduction: The situation in YZU
One day at noon, a group of students was on the way to the restaurant to eat lunch. They must be very hungry and tired because of students through the torment of the morning class. When they arrived at the restaurant, they found there were many students all over the place. As a group of students wanted to buy some food, they had to line up and wait a long time to get the meal. In addition, they had no place to sit and take a break for the afternoon classes. Even more, they might be late for lunch or be scolded by professors. So, I l would like to develop a mobile snack bar that provides meals for students or people who want to order the meals at Yuan Ze University. I thought it was a good idea and a feasible way to make money and establish public praise.
II. The features of a mobile snack bar
  Our mobile snack bar had a lot of advantages. First of all, our biggest feature was “customized”. We were going to have a different special meal every day. Such as diet meal. We would go to count the calories and let the students choose how many calories they want. Moreover, you don’t have to line up and our team would deliver your meal within 15minutes. Does that sound great? Also, if you download our app, you can just order with it and we would arrive at your destination. The second feature is that our snack bar was removable. Our mobile snack bar is going to wander the campus. If you see the wooden appearance and cute dolls, that’s our mobile snack bar. Third, we have occasional promotions on a special day. It liked Halloween or Christmas and other festivals. On a special day, we always hold an activity and have a small game. If you win the game, you’ll get a free meal. Also, as long as you consume during this period, we will give you a discount. You would be more satisfied with the service and price.
III. Who will use it and why
  I thought a mobile snack bar was very convenient and easy to get the meal. Therefore, I hoped that if you had the ID card to identify you are the students at Yuan Ze University, you can use it. Of course, the teachers and administrators can use it, too. I felt the biggest feature of our campus was that we have a large grassland area. If the students had the time or wanted to chat with your friends or classmates at outdoor, they could have a picnic on the grass. I considered that it was a wonderful time. In addition to this, students could be released their pressure by getting in touch with nature. In other words, you didn’t have to worry about there were a lot of students in the restaurant or no seats to sit on. As long as you flipped your phones and opened our app to order the meal, you would get lunch in 15 minutes. So, I thought my project of designing a mobile snack bar was feasible.
IV. Other services available for future development
  Nowadays, there were more and more people even students wanted to eat more healthy than before. In the past, some students might want to eat fried food. It would make a rapid increase in weight and caused Hypertension or diabetes. Because of the reason, we provided to you some set of special and limited- edition meals for students and professors. You could tell me the total calories or what food you wanted on the day before, and then I could customize your meal. The concept just liked Subway. It was also the main customization, from the total category of bread or what kind of vegetables you wanted, you could choose for yourself. Thus, a set meal was very healthy for you. Once the health has become well, your mood would also refresh a lot. Moreover, customized services were now about to become popular with the general, I believed that I could sell well in the future.
V. Conclusion: Summary the main points of the report (recommendation key points)

        The product prosed here was to make students more convenient. When the lunchtime coming, I thought almost students were so hungry that they’ll have no patience to wait for lunch because you needed to waste time in line. Also, our mobile snack bar not only convenient but also fast. Therefore, it was a good way for students to try it. However, if you wanted to for here, we offered folding dining tables and chairs for you. Students could enjoy nice music while eating their meals. If anyone has question or problems, please contacted me and I were willing to answer you.

留言