For me, I like to travel all over the world because I always enjoy different cultures and lifestyles in different countries. I am so happy that when summer or winter vacation coming, my dad and mom take my brother and me to foreign. I am very excited about different countries’ everything. Such as we all know that we need to pay the tip in USA or Thailand. When you go to different countries, you will know and realize why does the teacher say this? Or get more knowledge from all of the worlds.
Although I have not been to a lot of countries, I wish I have a part-time job in foreign because I want to integrate into the local life, and then gradually realize their culture. Maybe this ideal is some unrealistic and strange for you, I think it is a very special experience for me.
I think that you did not really get the point Bella. You don't have to consider the budget so you can go to any countries if you want to. But I still can feel it you love to go travel. And also love the culture in others countries. I think is the great idea if you could also introduce our culture when you travel to another country.
回覆刪除You are right...
回覆刪除You're outgoing and a person that like to smile, if you go travel around the world, you can definitely make several foreign friends i think.
回覆刪除Then I suggest you go to see Southeast Asian countries, because I know that you like spicy food. Because I like it too, I have been to Vietnam, I think Vietnamese cuisine is great. It is also very spicy, I think you should like it very much, Thailand can also, although I have not been to, but I really want to go, recommend you can also!
回覆刪除