What have I accomplished this year?

    I have to say goodbye to 2018 in the last few hours. During the year, 2018, it can be said that I have experienced a lot of things. There are many activities I participated in such as winter camp, the night of the shows, welcome camp and others. I learned a lot of different things in each of these activities.
    What makes me most accomplished in this year is welcome comp. For me, I really like to play with children. Therefore, at this time I decided to act as the group leader with my partner. In fact, the members are not children but freshmen. My classmates and I have the show for them. My shortcoming is the dance and I seldom dance in front of people. But when I was performing on the stage, my little members always called my name. So, they give me confidence and courage so that I'm not afraid of dancing. As the result, the reason I'm going to have accomplishment because of what they gave me. 
    Finally, I want to thank you all for reading my Blog although I have a lot of nonsense and grammar mistakes. I wish you a Happy New Year.  

留言

  1. You are really a cute girl and did everything very seriously. I am very happy that I can work with you. In the welcome camp, you did very well. your 2018 was very wonderful, hope you always happy and have a wonderful day in new year.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言