Unforgettable Christmas

Christmas was one of my favorite festival in my mind. When I was child, my mom often told the story about the Christmas to me such as The Little Match Girl and the origin of Christmas. Also, she sang the Christmas song for me. Because of the reasons, I liked this festival the most.
Once upon the time, when I was 10, my parents took me to Disney in Japan. The day just right the Silent Night and I couldn't believe that the day was true. In the Disney, there was very busting with noise and excitement. I was integrated into the atmosphere. Also, I saw the parade and the fireworks came into my view. At that time, I thought I was so happy and seriously thought that there was a Christmas Santa Claus in the world and also would gave the gift for children. That time was an unforgettable Christmas for me. I didn't believed that there was nobody hated the Christmas day because in the day you could receive blessings.

留言