For me, everyone has some expertise. I think we will be surprised when we hear he or she do something such as play basketball or swim. Maybe people always judge somebody by appearances, but in fact, all of everyone has the potential of talent or not yet discovered.
I consider I am a tiny talent which is playing guitar. The reason I come into contact with the guitar is that my dad wants me to learn the one instrument. Later, I choose the guitar because I think the person who can play guitar is an amazing thing. Of course, I want to give up in the process of learning. Gradually, I am interested in playing guitar, also enjoy the beautiful melody. Now, as long as a guitar with the chord, I can freely play the song when I have the time. Maybe this is not a very incredible talent for some people, I still so happy that I have the tiny talent.
留言
張貼留言