For me, I have not a definite idea of what I want to do in the future. Therefore, my mom always nags me that I never prepare anything for my future. Although it can be annoying sometimes, I never responded to my mom. Because I think no matter what I say, my mom will be worrying about me or nags me.
Maybe my future job will not relate to my major subject because we don’t know what happened in the future. If I am looking for a gob, I will choose the one I’m interested in or enter a team because I like to interact with people. For example, in a design group, there are many different people that you contact, and you can learn a lot from them no matter the specialized knowledge or social skills.
In short, I think I will into a company and there is a team which people work together but the definite job I don’t know. Last, I just want to be able to graduate on time…
I have also the same situation with you that I am also not have a very definite idea of the job that I want to do. Maybe just have a small idea but not very correct that it is my dream job true or not. But I think that it is better to have definite idea of job, then we can start to prepare in a early time. It can have more chances to be success and have the job that we love to work in.
回覆刪除Good team and members are important factor for us to choose job. If you like to being with people, you should learn how to being with someone you don’t like since there always have someone you not like. I think there have a small mistake in your article, such as ‘If I am looking for a gob’ I think you spell wrong and answer is ‘job’.
回覆刪除Agree that we all need to work hard to our future.
回覆刪除