What is marriage?

 What is marriage??? This means that there is a handsome man lives with a beautiful woman for a lifetime. It sounds romantic, but it actually requires two people to be tolerant of each other. Therefore, there are pros and cons of marriage.

   In my opinion, I think marriage is the most significant thing in my life. Maybe when I was a child, I watched some movies, such as Snow White, Cinderella and so on. So, I feel that marriage is a very romantic and cheerful thing in my life.

  Of course, there are many people and even my mother tells me that once married, it will be very hard because you need to under the pressures of another family and how to associate with my spouse. Even so, I believed that the essence of marriage is tolerance. And cherish he or she's good for you, I think it is happiness. 
                                                             A simple love is that a simple hug and a thoughtful word. 
                     

留言

  1. Even you see the serious part of marriage, you still keep beautiful imagination to it;you also willing to face every tough things with your soulmate. Hope you can find the person you think he's right.

    回覆刪除
  2. I think you talk about your idea in an adorable way. I have also watched many movies since I was little, just like you, and I did have some fantastic dream of marriage while then. But after I grew up, I realized that sometimes movies may lie. And I also found out that movies usually don’t talk much about the life of the princess and the prince after they get married, so sad. But I do agree with your idea that “the essence of marriage is tolerance.” Because people will never be perfect, therefore we need to try to accept the imperfect of each other, so that love can maintain forever and ever. :)
    But I feel so sorry that I cannot totally understand your last sentence “And cherish he or she's good for you, I think it is happiness.” Do you mean that we should cherish his or her good for us? Or you mean cherish them will bring us some benefits???

    回覆刪除
  3. I like the prase "the essence of" which means "...的本质". I like your opinion that the essence of marriage is tolerance and I think you must be a gentle girl~
    Like Xenia, I am also a little bit confused with your last sentence... But I guess you may mean that we should cherish the one who really loves us, and that's a simple life~
    May

    回覆刪除
  4. First, you have to make sure it is a handsome guy haha. I think you will find a guy who would make you happy by your personality. Don;t be worry, everyone will have "the meant to be guy or girl", you will find yourself one too.
    Connie

    回覆刪除

張貼留言