My writing experience

When I was a senior high school student of the first year, my English tutor asked me to memorize an article every week. At the time, I hated memorizing articles because I liked to do other interesting things. Like watching TV, videos… Anyways, I didn’t want to spend time memorizing articles. Therefore, my English writing not well. My grammar always has a lot of wrong places. The sentence structure was also weird.
Time’s running fast, I became the third year student, I decided to train my English writing skills, and I tried a lot of ways to enhance my English writing. The first way was to memorize words and phrases when I ‘m on my way to school or had free time. It was important to make more use of your time to enrich the list of items. The second was that I finally memorize an article every two days. Also, I wrote an article once a week. And I found through this way I could improve my writing skills a lot.
I short, no matter what the ways you chose, you need to found the most suitable way you want. Such as reading magazines or novel… That’s my conclusion.


留言

  1. I agree that you've mentioned that no matter what the ways we chose, just to found the most suitable way we need. As far as I concerned, I also agree that learning requires endurance. We can adjust the way we learn according to our own interests, which will allow us to continue to improve ourselves gradually.

    回覆刪除
  2. ‘The first way was to memorize words and phrases when I ‘m on my way to school or had free time.’ I used to use this way to memorize words and find some beautiful words that can use in essay. This way is very useful since it can let you have new words anywhere and anytime. 1062926 Nicole

    回覆刪除

張貼留言