If I could choose where to be born into, I would like to choose America. Not to discuss food, people, attractions, architecture, brands even American football. Also, I am certainly very like American style. So, some of my friends said I'm just revere everything foreign and pander to overseas powers.
In fact, I haven't been to America. The reason was so easy because I had not enough money to pay for an air ticket. 😂 So now I'm trying hard to save money by eating. Once, I dreamt that I was walking on Fifth Avenue. Of course, I dressed a wool coat and high heels, suddenly, someone told me "Good morning." How beautiful!
I also thought people in this country were very enthusiastic. when the Christmas Day coming, the big family or a lot of friends all together to celebrate the festival, I thought it was very soft and fragrant. In Taiwan, the way was rarely seen.
In brief, there were so many things that I couldn't say it once, so asked me if you wanted to know more about it. haha.....
I've learned the phrase "pander to" from you. It means "cater for" or "play up to". I guess the reason why we have this kind of thinking is because we believe what we haven't got is always the best...
回覆刪除And I think it may be better if you write "the big family or a lot of friends all together to celebrate the festival" like "the big family or a lot of friends are all together to celebrate the festivval"
May
Hi Bella! I'm Bonnie~ I really agree your friend who said you are revere everything foreign and pander to overseas powers. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, right? HAHAHA~ Although I don't want to live in America, I really want to travel to there. And I also want to go to there to celebrate Christmas and Halloween or another festival. I think it must be funny and really have that feeling to that festival.
回覆刪除I also want to go to the America to celebrate the Christmas! I think that will be fun:)
回覆刪除1062924 Sandra
Hi I am William. I couldn't agree with you more.America is a really big country, and I love the country a lot. I had been there before. I like those tall building all around you. The view of the city is really beautiful. I really recommend you to go to America once in your life.
回覆刪除Hello, Bella !! I heard that the Christmas market in America is very good. The scenery at night is fantastic. The light is very beautiful at night. I think you should go travel once to see it. At Halloween, children will wear difference costume to have candy. I think America is a country which very cool.
回覆刪除