Hello guys, I gonna to share a legend in YZU. I believed everyone has heard the ghost stories on campus. So, I also wanted to talk about it. Let's start!😜
Long, long ago, a student who walked through the building of the second in the morning, and listened to the sound of crying. He didn't feel weird. After days, he walked through the building of the second again and also listened to the sound of crying. This time, he raised his head to see and there was a girl who crying on the tree. The student felt so scared and ran away.
Later, the thing was spread on the campus and many students very afraid of the thing. After the president knew the event, he thought he needed to solve the problem. Thus, he asked the Taoist priest to see how to solve it. Taoist said that at the time of building the building of the second, a worker's daughter was covered with cement and died.
Because if the reason, the student listened to the crying and saw the girl on the tree. The Taoist priest advice that turned the building into a gossip, and came back to suppress the event.
wow~the story is terrible. I want to know whether the story is true or not. If I meet the girl I must run away and cry, hope the story won't happen in our university.
回覆刪除This story is quite terrible. I am not sure this horrible story is true or not. But if it is true, it would be very horrible when I meet the girl in YZU. But I think that this story is quite interesting and new to me. Hope that this story is not really real happened in YZU.
回覆刪除