*They are my friends.🙈🙈🙈 One is A, and one is B.
A describes me:
Hello, Bella. When I first met you, I thought you were a quiet girl. You must be a schoolmaster. But after the companies with you for a little time, I thought you were crazy and even idiot girl. You always said that where was my cellphone with nervous emotion. Results found on your hands or bag. So, I thought you were indeed stupid.
Although you often fell asleep in Japanese class, you sometimes helped me and told to me the answers when the teacher asked me questions. When the midterm or final exam was coming, you also accompanied me to the library to study. I thought you were an easy-going person. And there were too many words want to tell you, but the words were poor......😘
B describes me:
When I didn't know you, I thought your face was so hateful arrogance that I was afraid of you. After some time, I thought you were a person who always did some stupid things. Because of the reason, I thought you were so cute...
I considered that you were a nice person and it was not embarrassing to get along with you. You were very "carry" when together did something. So, I wanted to say "Thank you" for you. you were When I thought of you, I remembered the mode of laughing. It was very "ㄎㄧㄤ". Last, remember to keep in touch.😉
B describes me:
When I didn't know you, I thought your face was so hateful arrogance that I was afraid of you. After some time, I thought you were a person who always did some stupid things. Because of the reason, I thought you were so cute...
I considered that you were a nice person and it was not embarrassing to get along with you. You were very "carry" when together did something. So, I wanted to say "Thank you" for you. you were When I thought of you, I remembered the mode of laughing. It was very "ㄎㄧㄤ". Last, remember to keep in touch.😉
i think you are a very cute girl when i first saw you. You always smile and after more understand you, I think you are a very nice girl. Always think for others. I am very glad to being friend with you.
回覆刪除