What if Chinese becomes the global language?

  In my opinion, I think Chinese is also an influential language nowadays. There are more and more people are learning Chinese because they want it to be useful for future work. I think that although Chinese is becoming an increasingly important language, it is still not a substitute for English. Because there are a lot of reasons such as the economy or politics and so on. 

  What if the Chinese become the global language? I believe I will be so happy and excited because I don't have to pay anything effort on Chinese. Not to mention I need to train the skills of listening, speaking, reading, writing. Our people maybe get an opportunity to have the work. Because you can teach Chinese to others countries. Furthermore, when I speaking Chinese, I have enough confidence and not worry that I am wrong about grammar. However, I still think English is more glamorous and attractive than Chinese. The reason is that I think the actors in the movies speak English very magnetic.

留言

  1. "I believe I will be so happy and excited because I don't have to pay anything effort on Chinese. " I totally agreed, I think a lot of people think in our way too. It would be really easy to survive in this world if Chinese was the global language.
    1062925 Connie

    回覆刪除

張貼留言