Englishes:

  I select South Korean to publish an article. After listening to her lecture in the first time, I don't seem to know what is she says. The reason is that she's voice not louder enough and clearly. So, I decide to listen again and take a look at the introduction below conveniently. Finally, I know what is she says and find some pros and cons. 
  I think maybe she is too nervous to has no good expression. In fact, I really like her voice because the voice is very appealing. But I dislike she is always stuttering. I consider that I can't concentrate on listening to her talk. I believed everyone may intense when he or she is publish something at the beginning. But we we can get more experience from presentation, so that we will know how to behave and not be nervous when we come on stage.    
  How to solve the problem? I think it is very easy and simple. There are some ways to have. The first one is to have script before you are on the stage. The second is practice more and more. The last is to imitation the foreigner's accent. It is the most important I think. So, we can make sure there's a wrong tone. 

留言