My favorite English channel

  In my opinion, I think there are many ways to learn English. For example, watching movies or dramas, listening to music or having a trip. For me, the most effective way is to watch the channel.
  My favorite English channel is VoiceTube TV. When I was in high school, I contacted VoiceTube. I considered that the channel has a lot of merits of the channel. The first one is that have a talk show. Not only you can improve your English listening but also it's a very entertaining effect. The second is that although the channel is in English, there are subtitles available in Chinese and English.

  The following link is a video that about our Taiwan. 




  In this video, introduces a lot of Taiwanese food, like hot pot, Taiwanese apple cider, pig ear and so on. There are yummy food be introduced by the film. At the same time, we can learn English while knowing about authentic Taiwanese cuisine.
  To sum up, I feel that VoiceTube is the best channel that you can learn English well. If someone who doesn't know the channel, go and watch it now!

留言