An informal email to yourself in ten years

  Think about it, TIME'S going really fast!!!
I'm already 19 years old.
Oh my god.
I wish that in the ten years, I will live more and more energetic and young.
  Of course, the most important is that I hope I'm getting higher, thinner and whiter skin.
And have the wonderful and colorful life.
These are all I wish.
Haha...

Now, I'm going to start talking about myself.
Seriously, there are some goals you need to fulfill in the ten years. 

*Study in the USA.
*See the Aurora in the North Pole.
*Enhance your English and Japanese skills.
*Take part in activities and make a lot of good friends.
*Make money to invite parents to have dinner. 
*Be happy every day, no matter what setbacks you encounter. 
*Don't stop, Until you are proud. 






留言

  1. I love your blog. It is colorful and give me encouragement. Especially, I love that you will set some target for yourself.

    回覆刪除
  2. My god! You're so cute haaaa! You're so think and tall already. Don't think too much~ And you're a interested girl, don't afraid that you may not make a lot of friends! BTW, I trust you that every things U want to do will achieve successfully! Best wish :) Tina

    回覆刪除
  3. BTW "See the Aurora in the North Pole." I think " Go to the North Pole to see the Aurora" is better:)

    回覆刪除
  4. "Take part in activities and make a lot of good friend" That is a good idea because i am doing that. We should join a lot of activities and make everyone become our friends! 1062926 Nicole

    回覆刪除

張貼留言